- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
rev2021 collects the following data:
- Email address.
- Organisation name.
- Student/Non-student status.
- Paper submissions details.
- Topic suggestion details.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide rev2021 with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Subscribe online to receive updates via email.
- Register as a participant to the conference and its activities.
- Submit an abstract/paper.
- Submit a discussion/workshop topic suggestion.
How will we use your data?
rev2021 collects your data so that we can:
- Send information about the our conference via emails and newsletters.
- Organise the conference activities.
How do we store your data?
rev2021 stores your data at One.com web hosting and on Axaco Air.
We will keep your email address for five years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing it from our mailing lists.
What are your data protection rights?
rev2021 would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request rev2021 for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that rev2021 correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request rev2021 to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that rev2021 erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that rev2021 restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to rev2021’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that rev2021 transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that rev2021 has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.