rev2021 will held over three days from 14th to the 16th June. The conference will be online only using Zoom and participants must register to take part.
For more information, follow the links bellow.
Some points to note…
Three Online tools: Website, Zoom and Gather.Town
- Programme, links (to Zoom, Gather.town, etc), General info, and more …
- Submit discussion topics and leave feedback.
- Register for the workshops.
- Update announcements will be posted on website.
- Mute when not speaking!
- Same Zoom link throughout except for the parallel workshops.
- Invited speakers will present live (Note: will be recorded!)
- Recordings of the paper presentations will be played. Presenters taking questions live.
- Submit discussion questions to speaker in Chat. Please include presentation number!
- All questions at end of sessions
- Social space will run in parallel throughout, but especially during breaks.
- Presenters available in Gather.Town in breaks directly after their session.
- More info at 13:30 Monday. Note, meeting directly in Gather.Town.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org